The Logo Designing Contest is a competition geared toward designing logo. The event is open to all ICI students and students from schools within Iligan City and its neighboring municipality
Date and Venue
- Day 2 – February 7, 2013
- 8:30 AM – 8:45 AM – Registration
- 8:45 AM – 9:00 AM – Orientation about the Rules and Guidelines
- 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM – Competition Proper
- ICI Annex 1 – CL5
Participants must be a student and currently enrolled (proofs needed: school ID and certificate of registration/enrollment or a certification from the school) in ICI or any secondary school or in an undergraduate degree program in any School/College/University within Iligan City and its neighboring municipalities. Any question of eligibility should be directed to the Chairman of the Web Designing Contest.
Note: ICI students involved in any of the ICI-ICT Week committees are NOT ALLOWED to join.
Due to the limitation of computing resources, the number of participants is limited to twenty (20). Registration will be on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis and you can pre-register by going to the Academic Head Office – Rm. 312 Diocesan Centrum Bldg. Salvador Lluch St., Iligan City.
- Registration: FREE
- Pre-Registration (on or before February 6, 2013, 5:00 PM)
Participants will be using Adobe Illustrator to design the logo. A point will be deducted per judge will be imposed if the technical committee sees this violation.
Competition Proper – Rules and Guidelines
- Participants must be in the venue 30 minutes before the competition proper.
- Each participant is provided with one (1) PC where they can use to design the logo.
- From the start of the competition, participants are entitled 3 hours to design the logo. Teams are advised to constantly save their work in case of power interruption. Any entries not received after the allotted time is disqualified.
- All entries submitted for the contest shall be considered as property of ICI, and maybe used by the school. Likewise, winning entry maybe used such as but not limited to publications, advertisements, exhibits and other printed or digital media.
- All designs passed as entries will now become the property of the
- Participants are prohibited to use other computer units. (e.g. personal laptop)
- Entries should be saved locally with the following folder format: ParticipantInitials_No.
- Example: Juan Dela Cruz – No. 8
- Filename: JDC_8
- Any violation of the Rules and Guidelines is subject to disqualification.
- ICI shall have exclusive rights to the winning logo design.
- Organizers reserve the right to, if necessary modify the rules and/or proceedings of the competition, in order to rule out cheating, fraud, and etc. The committee has the right to take the necessary steps to monitor the events of the competition in their entirety, and actively rule out any attempts of cheating.
- Winners will be announced on the Awarding Ceremony, Day 3 – February 8, 2013, 2:00PM – 5:00PM, ICI-ANNEX1-TL1, CCFFI Bldg. Benito Labao St., Iligan City
- The result once announced is final and irrevocable.
- The subject for the competition will be revealed during the competition proper.
Criteria for Judging
The winners are determined by the judges’ votes. The judges’ vote is based on the following criteria:
Concept and Relevance 30%
Overall Visual Impact 40%
Originality and Creativity 30%
- First Place – Cash + Certificates
For inquiries, please contact:
ERLE AURIC TIONGCO
Chairman, Logo Designing Competition
3rd ICI-ICT Week Celebration
Diocesan Centrum Bldg. Salvador Lluch St.
Brgy. Poblacion, Iligan City